I have many days to write something here, I know. I also have many days to write in my other greek blogs or take part in social media sites. I think I needed this pause. I needed time for me away from all. The summer is good for this pause I think.
- I received a letter with many tomato seeds from Steph and Patrick. I am very very happy with these seeds, I will try as much as I can next year. Thank you sooooooooooo much about this. Now I have all winter to search about these tomatoes.
Let’s see what happen in my container garden
- My cucumber plants are dead. They start have problem with lower leaves and then this came upper. I had no leaves at the bottom part and the plants were about 3 metres (I think its something like 6 feet). The good part about this is that I learn to understand the male and female flower. The first months I had only male flowers.
- My “White Bush Scallop” or Patty Pan Squash if you prefer, never make squash. I had only flowers, many flowers but I think they were only male flowers. I feel disappointed about this because we haven’t Patty Pans in Greece. I really wanted to see and taste them. I had 3 plants and I take off 2 of them now. No reason to keep them. The plants have a problem with some small whiteflies under their leaves.
- My atomic red carrots in containers are dead also. I will plant carrots again in right season this time because I had only leaves all these months and very very small roots.
- My tomato plants growing but I will write about this in other post.